What's new in Airos 4.2 and Scratch Template 1.2
IMPORTANT: Airos 4.2 update requires to update Scratch Template to 1.2 version to work fine together and uses the new features.
This update contains new functionalities, stability improvements and bug fixes. Some of them are:
- New vision features: face and QR detection. Aisoy can now also detects if its eyes are covered using its camera. They are available from Scratch.
- Emotions mouth draws redesigned.
- New infrastructure to add new devices, such as the botmobile, and launch them together with all native airos4 ros nodes.
- New ros nodelet created, for the ones who need sudo permissions.
- Botmobile is launched together with all ros nodes, not in a separated process as before.
- Botsever interface simplified.
- Fixed error when speaking and just after change the emotion. Didn’t draw sometimes the mouth correctly.
- ROS_IP environment variable had problems to be set when both ethernet and wifi interfaces were being used. Now takes just one, ethernet as the first option.
You can update to this version connecting to the Aisoy1 Botserver and following the instructions. Scratch Template is available at our Aisoy Store to download for free.