# Airos4 changelog. Aisoy Robotics (c) 2015 All Rights Reserved
## [4.3] - 2015-05-28
- New sdk modules, to be used both in python and C++. New SDK modules: accel, asr, audio, base (botmobile), camera, color, display, face, performance, qr, servo, touch, tts and vision.
-Aisoy certified websocket server. Aisoy1 has a certified to do secure connections under websocket secure protocol.
- Now, Scratch is compatible with all browsers (that have websocket connection compatibility). So, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, Chrome… are available to use with Scratch 2.0 and Aisoy1.
- ASR bug fixed. It wasn’t recognizing and hearth feedback wasn’t shown.
- Camera bug fixed. Now more stable when it comes to use the face and qr recognition.
- Minor bugs in nodes fixed
## [4.2] - 2015-03-26
- New vision features: face and qr detection. Aisoy can now also detects if its eyes are covered using its camera. They are available from Scratch.
- Emotions mouth draws redesigned.
- New infrastructure to add new devices, such as the botmobile, and launch them together with all native airos4 ros nodes.
- New ros nodelet created, for the ones who need sudo permissions.
- Botmobile is launched together with all ros nodes, not in a separated process as before.
- Botsever interface simplified.
- Fixed error when speaking and just after change the emotion. Didn’t draw sometimes the mouth correctly.
- ROS_IP environment variable had problems to be set when both ethernet and wifi interfaces were being used. Now takes just one, ethernet as the first option.
## [4.1] - 2015-02-05
- Mouth drawing from the Scratch palette now available. It is also possible to send pictures and photos to the mouth.
- New feature to send the user’s own sounds files and recordings from Scratch.
- Accelerometer data more accurate. Now it is possible to know the robot position to be used by scratch: standup, facedown, left, right, forward and backward.
- Male and female voices now available to all languages from Scratch.
- Added on/off options on indefinitely blocks of Botmobile on Scratch.
- Say one of the list block on Scratch fixed to use without “.” at the end. Put phrases with “ “ like set grammar block.
- When finish booting, it shows up all the existing ip addresses, wlan and/or ethernet.
- All servos get to its initial and final position when booting and shutting down.
- If language is changed in botserver, it says hello and goodbye in that language. English and Spanish are supported for this.
- More detailed information in mouth and by voice when a wifi access point is created
- Servo-motors code improved and adapted to the new digital servos.
- Boot process speeded up and improved the feedback showed on the mouth.
- ASR accuracy and false positive rate improved.
- Time spent when changing colors on the heart it is now more accurate.
- Better boot feedback and speed. Resized aisoy logo.
- Non blocks servo calls are now managed by ROS, not directly from Scratch.
- Wifi dongle drivers updated due to a new release of the kernel version. Also drivers are installed after booting in case kernel is upgraded at the same time of the drivers installation.
- Bug fixed when robot is speaking and immediately after prints or draws on its mouth.
- Servo noise reduced when booting and shutting down.
## [4.0] - 2014-12-24
- Improved feedback (using aisoy’s heart) when Aisoy is listening and recognize or not something.
- Boot processes reordered to let Aisoy give feedback as quick as possible. It starts boot sequence before network connection begins (that may take a while)
- Botmobile ROS node updated. Now launched in a different process then the main one at boot time.
- Improved boot and shutdown sequence: informs whether Aisoy is connected by ethernet or wifi, in that case informing about the name of the network. ROS feedback improved. Aisoy talks when it finishes booting and when shutting down. Included Aisoy logo.
- airosonoff splitted in two different packages and processes: airosonoff and airosbootsequence.
- If both wired and wireless network interface are available, now it gives priority to the wired one.
- Frequency of PWM changed to make it work with the new servo-motor SG92R.
- ASR and TTS now work properly together: The robot doesn't listen to himself when talking.
- ASR bugs fixed: it supports words with accents, and special spanish symbols.
- TTS bug fixed: TTS resources are freed correctly when not used for a long time.